You are here
The International Film Festival of Panama’s accreditation period for the 2017 Festival (March 30th to April 5th) is now closed.
The benefits of press accreditation include access to all press conferences, press and industry functions (program to be announced), master-classes and panels; plus free admission to all public functions, subject to availability (Rushline). You will also receive access to and use of the IFF Panama Press Office, and be invited to cover red-carpet Gala opening and closing events from the special-access Press section.
The press accreditation period is divided into two phases. Early registration is strongly recommended.
Please ensure you can fulfill the following requirements:
- For both print and online publications, please include: your company’s profile and an official letter of assignment, signed by the publication’s Editor and detailing the work’s type, extention & reach. If you have been accredited by previous editions of IFF Panama, please also include your related published work.
- For television and radio broadcasts (including online), please add: your company’s profile (description of the program, airing frequency, time scheduling and audience rating); its/your coverage of previous editions of the Festival (if possible, and if you have been accredited with IFF Panama before); and an official letter of assignment, signed by the producer of the program specifying the type of coverage that will provide for the Festival. This letter should also include names and positions of each professional who wishes to be accredited under your application.
IFF Panama reserves the right to approve or deny the accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- If it becomes apparent that the stated company does not exist or you do not practice journalism in some media, IFF Panama will deny and/or cancel press accreditation.
- If you have been accredited in previous editions of the Festival but have not published any related coverage, IFF Panama reserves the right to deny and/or cancel press accreditation.
- IFF Panama will notify you of any missing/incorrect attachments or information in your application, after which you will have a period of 5 business days to fix the errors or provide the missing documents. After 5 business days have passed, IFF Panama will cancel the accreditation application.
Please direct questions or concerns to [email protected].