Thanks to all our Volunteers.
IFF Panama’s volunteer program is a unique cultural opportunity: join us to participate in the most exciting cultural event of the year… and experience good cinema with a front-row seat reserved just for you.
You’ll assist Festival staff with varied and essential behind-the-scenes work and have many chances to interact with Festival guests – including international filmmakers, event organizers, and surprise VIPs.
IFF Panama volunteers can choose to get involved in many different Festival activities, depending on availability and preference. These include:
- in-theater assistance
- ticketing and vote collection
- guest services (guiding IFF Panama guests and audience, providing advice & info on demand)
- distributing documents to & attending interviews with local & international press
- audio-visual production and photography
- general coordination and logistics assistance
- providing support coverage of Festival activities; including pictures, guest interactions, social media broadcasts, operations documentation, and more
Around 150 volunteers’ immense support helped make the 2017 International Film Festival of Panama the most successful edition yet. Your efforts were obvious and immeasurable – IFF Panama is lucky to know you.
And we’d like to call on you again.
It’s easy: if you’re 18 or older and can work at least three five-hour shifts per week (with no upper limit), you’re welcome to apply.
IFF Panama volunteers receive special accreditation for access to behind-the-scenes activities and Festival screenings*.
*subject to availability of seating
The seventh edition of the International Film Festival of Panama is, once again, going to be the cultural event of the year. And you’re invited to take part!
Sign up for our next Volunteer Program!